Your Donation Will Make A Difference
Your donation provides affordable housing and support services for families at New Hope.
- Keeping housing costs at 75% of market rate, to help families get established in Canada.
- On-site resident support staff providing community care for residents.
- Access to weekly programming such as English classes, tutors, kids’ programs and community dinners.
- Attentive landlord services and suite maintenance.
Having safe, affordable housing is crucial to settling into life in Canada. With the housing prices in the greater Vancouver so high, below-market rent and stable housing is especially important. The support services help newcomers transition into independent, productive lives in Canada. When you support New Hope financially, you are helping families start strong in their new life in Canada and enabling them to thrive.
Every Donation Makes An Impact
All donations, big and small, make a lasting impact. Here are some examples of how your donation can make a difference for families at New Hope:
- A donation of $200 sponsors one of our monthly community dinners for over 50 people. These dinners are at the heart of New Hope’s mission and provide an opportunity for New Hope residents to socialize together and feel a sense of community.
- A donation of $100 a month provides an appliance upgrade for one family. Since our building is over 45 years old, we are constantly working to make it a more modern facility for our residents to call home.
- A donation of $20 a month provides craft supplies for our kids’ programs. With 22 children in the building, we are always trying to provide creative outlets for their boundless energy!
Whether you are able to give one time or on a monthly basis, know that your generosity will make a positive impact in the lives of all New Hope families.